It's our first annual Doggie Do Festival in Merrion Square this coming Saturday 12th September. To complete the day we'll be hosting an open-air screening of Lady & The Tramp in the open-air of Merrion Square from 7pm. All are welcome to attend - Entry fee is €5 on the gate.
So invite your friends and family, grab the picnic basket and some cosy blankets and come and enjoy The Lady & The Tramp under the stars!
The Doggie Do is hosted by Le Cool Dublin, Mr & Mrs Stevens and Happenings. Tickets for the daytime doggie festival are €10 and are available from http://www.thedoggiedo.com/ or at the gate. The Lady & The Tramp screening is free for Doggie Do ticket holders - Bargain!
• NO ALCOHOL PLEASE • This is a strictly alcohol-free event. As Merrion Square is a public park, it is forbidden to consume alcohol in the square. Please work with us on this. Thank you.
• TICKETS & TIMES • Tickets are available on the gate only for €5. Doors open at 7PM.
The film begins at dusk, at around 8pm; please be aware of this if using public transport as it can finish quite late (up to 9:30 pm at night).
We operate on a first come first served basis! Please arrive in good time to avoid disappointment.
• AGE POLICY • Under 18's must be accompanied by a parent or a responsible adult over 25.
• WHAT TO BRING • Please bring warm clothes, something to sit on and your good vibes. The screenings, even in the summer, can get cold in the evening.
• FOOD • Irish Village Markets will be back again with the best of Dublin's street food offerings. Leave the picnic basket at home and pick up some tasty dishes in the park!
• LEAVE NO TRACE • We operate a strict 'leave no trace' policy so please remember to take everything home. There will be no bins at these events and we will give you a plastic bag in which you can take your rubbish home, please keep this in mind!
Many thanks to Dublin City Council for their support. For more information and updates about Happenings events visit www.happenings.ie