This event has been postponed from 1st May to 15th May due to bad weather.
We're back! We are delighted to announce our first open-air screening of the year!
It's the Bill Murray classic, Groundhog Day, for our first ever open-air screening in Rathmines. Get ready to grab the picnic blankets, share the love and get the gang together on the grass!
Leinster Cricket Club have invited us along to use their amazing grounds right in the heart of Rathmines. It's another 'Fiver Flick’ which means it's still only €5 to our Happenings events.
There will be lots of delicious food and drinks on sale - food stalls will be announced closer to the time.
• TICKETS & TIMES • Tickets are available (on the gate only) for €5. Gates open at 7pm. The film will begin just after 9pm as soon as it gets dark. Please be aware of this if bringing children or using public transport. The film will last 1hr 40mins.
• WHAT TO BRING • Please bring warm clothes, something to sit on and your good vibes. These screenings in late spring/early summer can get cold in the evening.
• ALCOHOL FREE • This event in Leinster Cricket Club is Alcohol-Free - please do not bring alcohol.
• LEAVE NO TRACE • We operate a strict 'leave no trace' policy so please remember to take everything home. There will be no bins at the event and we will give you a plastic bag in which you can take your rubbish home, please keep this in mind!
• LOCATION • Entry to the event is via the Leinster Cricket Club gate on Observatory Lane. The lane is opposite Lidl on Rathmines Rd Lower.
• UPDATES • Sign up for the latest email alerts at www.happenings.ie, then LIKE our Happenings Facebook page & join twitter feeds at www.twitter.com/happenings1 to be notified to all of our events this summer. We have a brand new website and many exciting plans for 2015.
Stay tuned for our exciting programme of cinematic and musical magic right under the stars!
With special thanks to our hosts Leinster Cricket Club and our media partners Totally Dublin.