This event has been postponed until Friday 5th June due to bad weather.
What. A. Venue! Dalymount Park - Up the boh's!
Happenings have teamed up with Phizzfest once again. It's Colm Meaney ( A local to Phibsborough ) in The Van as part of Phizzfest 2015 at Bohemians football ground. Get ready to grab the picnic blankets, share the love and get the gang together on the grass! There will be drinks and dancing in the bar afterwards too.
Phizzfest is a wonderful community festival that we are proud to be a part of, they're "singing off the same hymn sheet" as us, as they say. It's another 'Fiver Flick’ which means it's still only €5 to our Happenings events.
There will be lots of delicious food and drinks on sale - food stalls will be announced closer to the time.
• TICKETS & TIMES • Tickets are available (on the gate only) for €5. Gates open at 7.30pm. The film will begin at around 10pm as soon as it gets dark. Please be aware of this if bringing children or using public transport. The film will last 1hr 30mins.
• WHAT TO BRING • Please bring warm clothes, something to sit on and your good vibes. These screenings in late spring/early summer can get cold in the evening.
• ALCOHOL FREE • This movie is Alcohol-Free. No glass is permitted on the grass.
• LEAVE NO TRACE • We operate a strict 'leave no trace' policy so please remember to take everything home. There will be no bins at the event and we will give you a plastic bag in which you can take your rubbish home, please keep this in mind!
• LOCATION • Entry to the event is via the is through the turn styles at Bohemians FC ground which is on maps below.
• UPDATES • Sign up for the latest email alerts at www.happenings.ie, then LIKE our Happenings Facebook page & join twitter feeds at www.twitter.com/happenings1 to be notified to all of our events this summer. We have a brand new website and many exciting plans for 2015.
Stay tuned for our exciting programme of cinematic and musical magic right under the stars!
With special thanks to our hosts Phizzfest - Phibsborough Community Arts Festival and our media partners Totally Dublin.