"The Breakfast Club" is now over 30 years old! Can you believe it? It's hard to as it's just as fresh as it was then.
The film is being shown this Thursday in the Leinster Cricket Club and there will be lots of delicious food from Irish Markets.
• TICKETS & TIMES • Tickets are available (on the gate only) for €5. Gates open at 7.30pm. The film will begin just after 10pm as soon as it gets dark. Please be aware of this if bringing children or using public transport. The film will last 1hr 30mins. Dogs are allowed as long as you keep them under control and clean up after them.
• WHAT TO BRING • Please bring warm clothes and your good vibes. Summer is taking it's time to make an appearance!
• LEAVE NO TRACE • We operate a 'leave no trace' policy so please remember to take everything home. There will be no bins at the event and we will give you a plastic bag in which you can take your rubbish home, please keep this in mind!
• LOCATION • Entry to the event is via the Leinster Cricket Club gate on Observatory Lane. The lane is opposite Lidl on Rathmines Rd Lower.
• UPDATES • Sign up for the latest email alerts at www.happenings.ie, then LIKE our Happenings Facebook page & join twitter feeds at www.twitter.com/happenings1 to be notified to all of our events this summer.
With special thanks to our hosts Leinster Cricket Club and our media partners Totally Dublin. www.totallydublin.ie