Happenings are delighted to present one of Wes Anderson's finest movies in the beautiful setting of Merrion Square.
Gates open at 7pm. Screening begins just after 8.30pm.
See the trailer here!
BEN AND JERRY´S are back with yummy scrummy free ice cream for you lovely folks.
• NO ALCOHOL PLEASE • This is a strictly alcohol-free event. As Merrion Square is a public park, it is forbidden to consume alcohol in the square. Please work with us on this. Thank you.
• TICKETS & TIMES • Tickets are available on the gate only for €5. Doors open at 7PM.
The film begins at dusk, at around 8.30pm; please be aware of this if using public transport as it can finish quite late (up to 10.15 pm at night).
We operate on a first come first served basis! Please arrive in good time to avoid disappointment.
• AGE POLICY • Under 18's must be accompanied by a parent or a responsible adult over 25.
• WHAT TO BRING • Please bring warm clothes, something to sit on and your good vibes. The screenings, even in the summer, can get cold in the evening.
• FOOD • Leave the picnic basket at home and pick up some tasty dishes in the park! Irish Village Markets will be coming along to provide some tasty dishes, while we'll have sweet treats & coffee from Caryna's Cakes & Vintage Flair Coffee Van!
• LEAVE NO TRACE • We operate a strict 'leave no trace' policy so please remember to take everything home. There will be no bins at these events and we will give you a plastic bag in which you can take your rubbish home, please keep this in mind!
Many thanks to Dublin City Council for their support and to our media partner Totally Dublin. For more information about Happenings visit www.happenings.ie