After the HUGE success of our first open-air cinema screening in Cork, we are delighted to announce our next sing-along classic, DIRTY DANCING. It was chosen by massive majority and there is great anticipation for this screening!
**Please note - This is a no alcohol event and the film does not start until sunset (8:45 PM approx) (End Time 10.30 PM) - come early to avoid missing out - limited capacity **
Dirty Dancing is €5 on the gate only. Food and entertainment will be in the park until sundown when the movie begins!
We strive to give green public spaces beautiful open air events allowing people to enjoy their city in a meaningful way.
Get ready to grab your mates and some picnic blankets for a summer evening of cinematic joy. Get signed up on our mailing list at www.happenings.ie and make sure to like our Facebook page. Spread the word!
Happenings Cork. x
• TICKETS & TIMES • Tickets are available on the gate only for €5. Doors open at 6.30PM. The films begin at dusk; please be aware of this if using public transport as it can finish quite late (up to 10.30 pm at night).
• FIRST COME FIRST SERVED • We operate on a first come first served basis! Please arrive in good time to avoid disappointment.
• ALCOHOL • This is a strictly alcohol-free event. As Fitzgerald Park is a public park, it is forbidden to consume alcohol at the event.
Please please please work with us on this. Thank you.
• LEAVE NO TRACE • We operate a strict 'leave no trace' policy so please remember to take everything home. This ensures that everyone looks after their own waste & recycling. There will be no bins at these events and we will give you a plastic bag in which you can take your rubbish home, please keep this in mind!
• AGE POLICY • Under 18's must be accompanied by a parent or a responsible adult over 25.
• WHAT TO BRING • Please bring warm clothes, something to sit on and your good vibes. The screenings, even in the summer, can get cold in the evening.
• WEATHER • Like all open-air events, we can be affected by bad weather. If the weather is bad we will reschedule Dirty Dancing to the following week. Date to be announced!