Ticket link coming soon !! Stay tuned to social channels on Happenings Ireland and Sandymount Tidy Towns for release.
Happenings are delighted to be invited back again by Sandymount Tidy Towns to team up and present 'Monsters Inc' on the beautiful Sandymount Green. We're very excited about being back on the green for the first time since before the pandemic. It's always such a treat of a night with a great community spirit.
🌟 Join us for an enchanting evening under the starry Dublin sky on September 29th, 2023, at 7pm! 🌙 Immerse yourself in the heartwarming world of 'Monsters Inc.' as laughter powers the bustling monster city and friendship knows no bounds. Bring your loved ones, grab some cozy blankets, and experience the magic of this animated masterpiece together. As the sun sets, the screen lights up, and your giggles harmonize with the rustling leaves. It's more than a movie night; it's a memory-making, community-connecting, laughter-sharing extravaganza! Let's create another unforgettable community evening together, one monstrous chuckle at a time. 🎬🎉
Watch the Trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tCxnHCqqxg
IMPORTANT FANGS TO NOTE!
• NO ALCOHOL • This is an alcohol-free event as Sandymount Green is a public park.
• TICKETS • Tickets €10 plus VAT and booking fee for kids over four and adults. Under fours go for free, ah to be young and free !! Family of four for €35 plus VAT and booking fee.
• TIMES • Doors open at 7PM. The film begins at dusk when it gets dark enough, at around 7.30pm ISH. Film is 92 mins long, we will leave you to do the math from the exact start point on the night.
• AGE POLICY • Under 12's must be accompanied by a parent or a responsible adult over 18.
• WHAT TO BRING • Firstly and most importantly your smiles and laughter. Then on a more practical note, please bring warm clothes, something to sit on, picnic blankets, low seating or deck chairs off to the sides, so as not to block others view. The screenings can get cold in the evening, but the weather apps are pretty accurate on these nights, so again we will leave this to your better judgement on your needs.
• FOOD • Bring a picnic blanket & basket or pick up some food from the shops on the green. You can get food from ( List the local offerings to follow )
• LEAVE NO TRACE • We operate a strict 'leave no trace' policy so please remember to pick up your rubbish and put them in the bins provided.
Many thanks again to Sandymount Tidy Towns for their invitation and all the help, and of course for an epic movie choice. Good call we say!!
And a huge thanks to local business's for helping to make it all happen.
Gold - SherryFitzGerald Estate Agents
Silver - AIB and Sandymount Hotel
Bronze - Sandymount Pharmacy, Jaz Hair Co, Sandymount Pet Hospital, Unit K, Mace and Cobblers Wardrobe.
See yee on the green !!